Dashcams have become invaluable in your vehicle these days. They are the guardian angels, as they are the eyewitnesses in the event of an accident when no one else is around and help the police nab the criminals.
With insurance rates going through the roof these days, everyone needs to protect themselves with proof in the case of an accident or even if being pulled over by the police. The best way is to record everything.
Rexing Inc is a US-based company that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and selling Dash Cams, Hunting Cameras, and Body Cam. The company has a variety of models that covers every driver’s specific needs.
Rexing offers dash cams with many different features, accessories, and price points. It is one of the top dash cam sellers in the North American Market and the business has expanded to up to 10 countries such as Canada, Japan, and the UK.
No products found.
Rexing Dash Cam Review
Rexing V1P Pro Dual Channel 1080p Full HD Dash Cam Review
Rexing V1P Pro Dual Channel Full HD Dash Cam Product Details
- Front and rear cameras each record Full HD Dual Channel 1080p video @ 30fps
- 170 Degrees Ultra Wide Angle Lenses on both cameras for wide viewing & capturing
- Internal Built-In GPS logger to log the date, time, location, and speed.
- 2.4″ LCD Screen
- View, save, and share dash cam recordings wirelessly through WiFi Direct on the mobile app.
- SuperCapacitor to save the last video file when you turn your car off.
- Loop recording to secure new recordings by overwriting previous recordings.
The Rexing V1P Pro Dual Channel 1080p Full HD Dash Cam is capable of recording Full HD 1080p videos at 30fps. The Full HD clarity means you can clearly view the license plates in the day as well as nighttime. The Rexing V1P Pro records not only from the front but also from the back with built-in GPS logging, which helps you in raising a claim whenever needed.
The color reproduction by this dashcam is fantastic. The quality and resolution are pretty good. Even if the dashcam is directly looking into the sun, it handles pretty robustly.
The night vision is pretty good. It helps to switch on the headlight for the camera to capture videos seamlessly. The rear camera feed is pretty impressive as well. It becomes challenging at times because of the direct headlights into the rear camera.
Overall, an impressive setup !!
The dashcam has an internal GPS. The software can show your location on Google maps as you drive around.
The Wi-Fi direct capability allows you to connect fast and allows you to view live footage from the app directly. Wi-Fi direct facility allows downloading videos directly to the mobile device instead of removing the memory card.
The dashcam has a sturdy built. The dashcam size is substantially bigger than the older versions. This is understandable since it has a GPS built-in and allows for a rearview camera connection.
The GPS feature is impressive as it also displays the speed right along with the video. The parking monitor assists in easy parking of the vehicle.
It has a G-sensor for automatically locking the emergency video footage, thus protecting the crucial footage from overwriting.
You have the option to view both the cameras at once by PIP mode view each one individually. The dashcam records two separate video files for the front and the rear cameras.
Installing the dashcam is pretty easy. Rexing provides wire clips to hide the connections and a plastic tool for hiding the wires behind the panels.
Rexing has developed a great product & I highly recommend.
- Impressive video quality
- Full HD 1080 p Dual-channel dashcam
- Internal built in GPS
- Rear View camera with GPS capabilities
- Super capacitor to save your recordings
- Good interface and easy to use software
- Extremely easy installation
- Good customer support
- Bulky unit
- No USB connection for older vehicles as it directly supports the 12V male connector
Rexing V1P 2.4 LCD FHD 1080p Dash Cam Review
Rexing V1P 2.4 LCD FHD 1080p Dash Cam Product Details
- Front and rear cameras each record Full HD Dual Channel 1080p video with Sony Starvis sensor
- 170 Degrees Ultra Wide Angle 6-layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Mobile App
- Supercapacitor and High-Temperature Resistance
- Excellent Night Vision capabilities. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) allows the camera to perform optimally in low light situations.
- Loop Recording Feature
- The Gravity or G-sensor feature is available to detect a collision so that the video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected.
Rexing V1P 2.4 LCD FHD 1080p Dash Cam is capable of recording Full HD 1080p videos. The 1080p video recording looks amazing while viewing on a laptop or a computer monitor.
The dual-channel capability allows recording front and rear videos simultaneously. The Sony Starvis sensor allows capturing Full HD videos in low light conditions.
The WDR technology provides clear visibility of light and dark areas in your videos because it auto-adjusts the exposure settings as needed. It captures clear videos even at night.
The 170 degrees ultra wide angle lens allows a sweeping view of the surroundings. The camera interface (Menus, Buttons, etc.) is fast and the LCD viewing angles are comfortable.
The rear camera image is improved and also has a tilting base, which makes it easy for installation. The dash cam supports upto 256 GB micro SD card.
The collision detection feature allows the video is protected in the event of a collision. The loop recording feature secures new recordings by overwriting the previous old recordings.
The supercapacitor allows saving the last video file when you turn your car off and withstands extreme temperatures easily.
The G-sensor detects any vibration. The parking monitor automatically detects the vibration while in static mode and records & locks the crucial video footage without any eye witness.
On the downside, the dashcam does not have any in-built GPS. However, you can install the optional GPS and playback your video using the comprehensive GPS Logger software interface to see real-time information about your speed, location, and more. Location is displayed within the application using Google Maps. The optional GPS can be bought separately here.
- Excellent video quality using Sony Starvis sensor
- Dual-channel 1080p video quality
- 170 degrees wide angle
- Super Capacitor
- Collision detection feature
- WiFi support for video transfer
- Gravity sensor to detect any vibrations
- No inbuilt GPS
- No dedicated photo capture button
Rexing V1P 3rd Generation Dash Cam Review
Rexing V1P 3rd Generation 1080p Dual Channel Dash Cam Product Details
- Front and rear cameras record Full HD 1080p videos @ 30fps simultaneously
- Wide Dynamic range allows each camera to record optimally in low light conditions
- 170 Degrees Ultra Wide Angle Lenses on both cameras for wide viewing & capturing videos
- SuperCapacitor feature allows saving the last video file when you turn your car off
- View, save and share dash cam recordings wirelessly through WiFi Direct on the mobile app
- 24-hour parking sensor
- Loop recording to secure new recordings by overwriting previous old recordings
- Accident Collision Detection using the G-sensor feature to lock the current video, thus ensuring that the important footage is kept protected.
The Rexing V1P 3rd Generation Dash Cam produces stunning dash cam quality with wide dynamic range and with a super night vision and a 170 degrees ultra wide angle lens.
The dash cam features the G-sensor to auto detect Collision detection and locks the video when it is most needed thus ensuring the important footage is protected.
You can directly share your videos directly to your mobile through the inbuilt Wi-Fi direct. The super capacitor ensures saving your last video when your car is turned off.
The loop recording ensures seamless recording by overwriting the older recordings. Similar to the V1P, this also does not have a built-in GPS logger. Notwithstanding this, the optional GPS can be ordered separately.
- Excellent video quality even during the night
- Dual-channel 1080p video quality on both front and rear cameras
- 170 degrees wide angle
- Super Capacitor technology
- Collision detection feature
- WiFi direct for video transfer through a mobile app
- Excellent quality and reliable dashcam
- Optional GPS – To be ordered separately